Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Gliffy

I enjoyed using Gliffy and think the concept of the website is a great idea. When I was creating my site map, I decided to do mine a little different just because I could with the program. I liked the assortment of shapes and colors and the variety of things you could do with them. I also thought it was smart when you are connecting the shapes with lines it lets you directly connect it and highlights where you want to do the connection.

The workspace was a little small to word with, and again I don't think the website is anything fancy but it can be productive and that's what counts. Perhaps they could do a little more aesthetically speaking, but this is a great places to go for a quick graph or site map.

The site is very easy to use and pick up on, and the name is pretty catchy as well. I also liked how you could directly save work right on the web and not have to put it on your computer. This is one website I will remember for future projects.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review of Gliffy. We are very appreciative. If you have any suggestions and/or feedback please drop us a line at our newly revamped website! Thanks,
debik at gliffy dot com

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home