Sunday, February 05, 2006

Inside My System

Intel Celeron M Processor
1.5 GHz
512 MB of RAM


My microprocessor is a 1.5 Gigahertz, therefore it runs at 1.5 billion cycles per second. My last laptop was a 2.2 GHz, and I can definitely tell a difference. However, I still like the laptop I have now better because of other features it has. The book states that it is popular of low cost computers, it I would like to know their definition of low cost computers because mine was not "cheap" :)

My computer's RAM (random access memory) is 512 MB. My last laptop was 1 GB of RAM. However, the book states that games, desktop publishing, graphics, and video applications tend to run more smoothly with at least 512 MB of RAM. This is basically what I use for my laptop, and everything seems to run fine.

I enjoy my laptop because it may not be the fastest, but it has features that I use. It is pretty small and light, which is convenient for my frequent travel. I also enjoy making DVD'S, and I can burn them with my laptop. I can also create the labels using lightscribe technology, and it has a built-in memory card reader. It has different features that may not be necessary, but I enjoy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home