Wednesday, February 21, 2007

GoLive Journey

GoLive is definitely a program that is going to take me a very long time to learn. However, I can't wait till I know it because I think it can be very useful in the future. The DVD made everything look pretty easy but once I was off on my own it turned hard! This is going to take a lot of time to accomplish and produce something good enough to turn in. I think I am just going to lock myself up in the room for a day and force myself to really get a good feeling for the program.

I am not very familiar with Illustrator or InDesign, but I am becoming more acquainted with Photoshop. It's turned into something that I just don't use for class projects, but enjoy to do on my own. Another Adobe software I am very familiar with is Adobe Premier Pro (a video editing program). There are some similarities all across the Adobe family which makes it an ounce easier to understand such as various layouts. Once mastered, the Adobe products are enjoyable and can create some amazing things. GoLive is going to take time but I will hopefully be able to make a web page I am satisfied with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home