Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Slow. But. Steady.

So I am a little further along then I was last post. I know I still have a long way to go before next week but I work best under pressure :) I have a good idea of the layout I want to do now aesthetically. I want to keep it simple, sophisticated, yet creative at once so hopefully I can create this from my ideas. Working with GoLive is coming along slow, it does have some similarities to Photoshop but comparative to GoLive, Photoshop is a piece of cake. And I still have so much to learn about Photoshop because there is so much you can do with it so I bet the possibilities are unlimited with GoLive. I have been looking up online tutorials to help guide with the GoLive learning process, and it's helped some. I just have to keep working and having it come along. I do know I have to step it up a notch to have it completed by Wednesday :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home