Tuesday, April 10, 2007

GoLive Forums

I browsed throughout the forums for a while, and like how people actually respond with good intentions to help out and provide useful information. If I do run into a problem that I cannot figure out how to solve I will be posting on the forums. I also feel I learned more as I looked throughout the forums, and I am thankful for anything I can get out of GoLive because parts are still confusing to me! There was much controversy over which is better, GoLive or Dreamweaver, and made me a little curious as to the content and format of that program as well.

I was able to research areas that I am going to want for my page later on as it progresses. For example, I am going to want to center my page. I found a discussion regarding that, and different codes that can be used.

One thing that I was looking into was the text alignment on my page. I saw a post regarding the best way to proceed with adding text to a page for the most flexibility to format and move it. The best way I read was to create a layout grid and then put your buttons on from there. Then to put a text box on the layout grid and make it as large as needed, then add the text.

I learned many things just by reading these forums that is going to help me in the future, even if it was little topics such as that the bug symbolizes a broken link. If I have any problems I am unable to figure out I will go to these forums and post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home