Thursday, October 21, 2010

Talk Is Cheap.

I don't know about you, but when I need to know anything about anyone, a pure Google will let you know what there is to know about the person. These days people claim to be these social media gurus yet have nothing to prove for it. How can you honestly lie about your social media experience when all anyone has to do is Google you? You have Twitter? You have Facebook? Four-square? Linked-In? That's funny I guess Google can't find you. You must be the exception. Oh really? You manage 20 social media networks? Links, please. And guess what. If you don't give me the links - that's fine. I will find them myself. Oh funny, you claimed to have 20,000 followers. A couple extra zeroes must have accidentally slipped in. I bet Google is to blame.
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home